Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday: Dream Cast


Adding a couple new Book Blog Memes to be a part of for a while as I feel like being a bit more active, and I've always enjoyed this one, so here we go from  now on :D

Q: Who would you dream cast in the book you are currently reading?


I am currently reading Numbers by Rachel Ward (which I cannot wait to review for everyone) and the two main characters are Jem and Spider.

For Jem I'd have to say:

Natalie Portman when she had her short hair is all I can think of when I read her, both are small and Portman can do broody very well, not to mention Jem shears off her hair near the beginning of the book.

Spider was much harder to cast, I wanted someone big and gangly, which is apparently hard to find in an actor, so the best I could come up with was Will Smith from his Fresh Prince days.


Not to mention he is the perfect amount of goofy.

7 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Natalie Portman looks really pretty with short hair. It doesn't work well for every facial type but it does for her.
My Hop

Louise said...

I agree, Natalie Portman does suit short hair.

New follower!

hawwa said...

WOW! I love ur header!
New follower. :)
Check out my Friday Hops:)
http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

Sarah@Catching Books said...

new follower :)

Great choices this week!! All of them are great :D

Happy reading and check out my follow Friday!!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-and-feature-friday-33.html

Beverley said...

I've read that book and I think the choices you've made for the characters are really good :)

Here's my Follow Friday

Ivana said...

I haven't read the book. But I like Natalie a lot, it would be interesting to see her and Will in the same movie.

New GFC follower. Have a great weekend!
Here's my FF.

TheReadingPenguin said...

Nice cast! I'm a new follower. My Follow

Post a Comment