Friday, May 18, 2012

Update: There and Back Again

Hello followers and readers old and new!

I am absolutely exhausted from driving my soul to bits and pieces but I'm back to having computer access so I can post up the many reviews I have backlogged (I wrote five before I took off). I'm also super excited because I had a very successful library trip in which I just happened to find a bunch of books I'm excited to read by browsing AND while I was gone I was able to receive my signed copy of Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, which I am so ready to read. The illustrations are absolutely gorgeous!

I also have two netgalleys to read (Glitch and Throne of Glass), and pretty much I'm hoping that I'll have tons of time to read this upcoming week so that I can read everything I want to.

Love you all,

Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment