Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, check it out and join in the fun! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!





Cybele's Secret by Juliet Marillier

Rereading books before bed for the win! I have actually already reviewed this book back in April (Review), so need to review it again. Anyone still keeping up with me who was around for my last giveaway (Midsummer's Night Giveaway), this is Wildwood Dancing's sequel, starring a different sister.







The Dark Light by Sara Walsh

Just finished up this book this week and enjoyed it a lot. So I really should review it (laughs)









デルトラ・クエストの沈黙の森 ...or
Deltora Quest's Chinmoku no Mori ...or
Deltora Quest's Forests of Silence (JP)

......yes, I am still working my way through this, however I think there's only 1.5 more chapters so hopefully next week you'll see the second book here instead!



3 comments:

Mardel said...

Beautiful cover on the Marillier book - probably spelled that wrong.

I've read her first two books - very good writer. I'm not sure why I haven't read any of her latest, probably because I usually focus on SciFi and UF - but once in a while a good old fairy tale is needed. Have you read Robin McKinley or Patricia McKillip? Those two writers write excellant fae tale books - beautiful narration and you get lost within the pages. McKinley writes a variety of styles, McKillip is fanciful fairy tales. If you haven't yet read them, I highly recomment both of them.

Have a great week

Mardel of Rabid Reader

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

You had a great reading week! Enjoy your reading this week, too.

Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great cover on Cybele's Secret...hope you enjoy your week.

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Post a Comment