Saturday, June 7, 2014

Reading Challenges for 2014



 

Oh, this Challenge is happening, how did I miss it's existence last time I was super active? In 2012 I would have blown this challenge out of the water in a couple of months at the rate I was reading. (I read over 300 books in 2012 because I'm insane). I'm going to aim for Monstrous Dragon (16+ books) as I have a tbr pile that includes many retellings. (It is one of the major focuses of this blog).




The other challenge I plan to enter is Bookish's TBR Pile Reading Challenge, because there is just so many books in 2012-2013 that I have missed out on (and that I have started working on. Initially I will be heading towards First Kiss (21-30), but I may end up upping my goal before the end of the year depending on how life goes (right now my job has a lot of downtime I can dedicate to reading which means I am reading more than I have in a long time),


I'll have my Challenges page updated with these two, shortly. I already have reviews to add under them.

2 comments:

Missie said...

The only challenge I have done is the Goodreads one, I should really try another one!
New follower :)
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Sam said...

Challenges are good to help either motivate you to read a bunch of books you need to finish or often enough giving you a path on what to read next when you read a lot like I do lol.

Thanks for the follow~! :D

~Sam @ A Journey Through Pages

Post a Comment